[rollei_list] Re: 3.5E and 2.8F questions

  • From: "Brad Herman" <bherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 16:35:57 -0400

Jan;

The Rolleiflex “F” model uses a screen which measures 64x68mm. I’m not sure of
the “E” model screen will fit the “F” model, (something tells me no) but the
bigger question is with regard to focus.

The Beattie Intenscreen is the same thickness as the Rollei screen (I’ve had
many of them), and they do not require a focus adjustment.

With that being said, the Maxwell screen DO require a focus adjustment, so the
questions relate to fit and focus.

Brad