[rollei_list] Re: 2.8F opton?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 11:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

You are joking Eric, anyway, if you have doubts, you can see here a cut about
the Pentacon six with the Xen... Biometar 2.8/80 five elements at the middle of
the page:

http://www.praktica-users.com/cams/six/pentaconsixmanual.html

Carlos

> Hi Peter -
>
> From what I understand, Carlos is saying the Biometar on
> the Praktica
> and the 2.8 B is the same formula/type, similar to the
> Xenotar. I am
> questioning how that is possible, given that the Praktica
> is an SLR
> and would need a design with enough back focus to clear the
> mirror,
> which to my knowledge the Xenotar (and 5 element Planar) do
> not have.
> If they did, you'd see them elsewhere on other SLRs,
> like the
> Hasselblad...
>
> So we have an open question without a definitive answer...
/rollei_list

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch