[rollei_list] Re: 2.8F opton?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 05:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- El lun 7-jul-08, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> De: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ...The shutter blades and diaphragm of most shutters takes
>
> very little space.

Yes Richard, I have no doubt about it, the TLR is a sample, it has built-in the
camera body four and five element outstanding lenses, but:
1) The TLR does not have a mirror box for the taking lens.-
2) Being built-in lenses, shutter and f stops setting wheels or levers are
built in the camera body.
3) Mechanism to couple speeds and f stops in linear shutters is in the cmaera
body.-
4)PC flash terminal is built in the camera body.
All these controls are built in the lens barrel for the Hasselblad 500 SLR
Planar standard lens and some other mechanical limks to the camera body too, it
could require a different design for the lens. The Pentacon Six has the shutter
speed control built in the camera body, the lens barrel does not have
additional ring for exposure values, it has the PC terminal on the camera body;
I'm not saying one design is better than other, they have advantages and
disadvantages, Hasselblad preferred lenses with built-in shutter for the 500
series from 1957 because they had problems with focal plane shutters.-

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch