[rollei_list] Re: 2.8F opton?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 17:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- El dom 6-jul-08, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> I think these are rather rare on Rolleis and I don't
> know if
> VEB Zeiss offered them for other cameras.

Yes Richard, VEB Carl Zeiss Jena manufactured a Biometar 2.8/80 five elements
for the Pentacon Six, the lens looks very similar regarding the Biometar used
for the Rolleiflex 2.8B and BTW, both look very similar regarding the Xenotar
2.8/80 five elements, they are so similar that I think Schneider copied the
Xenotar from the Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar:

http://www.praktica-users.com/lens/p6lenses/czjbio2.8_80.html

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch