[rodgersorganusers] Re: Internet Organ Pricing, etc.

  • From: "Charlie Strack" <charlie_strack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:06:48 -0800

Al really hit the nail on the head--an organ dealership & car dealership =
work on  entirely different models.

Regarding piano warehouses, etc., I bought a new Rieger-Kloss 6 ft. grand =
for $15,000. List price was $22,000.
I got a good deal. The  area's "warehouse" dealer wanted $24,000 for the =
similar Petrof (same class of piano) and didn't
want to budge on price. By the way, the dealer I bought from is also a =
dealer for another church organ company.

But the warehouse dealer is in a high rent area, does lots of advertising, =
and has many salespeople, so they've got higher overhead and have to =
charge more.

Charlie

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press