[rodgersorganusers] Re: Internet Organ Pricing, etc.

  • From: George Husson <georganist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:01:54 -0800 (PST)

We seem to be showing a trend here.  The dealers don't want pricing on the web,
but the customers do want this information available.

--George
Jhockin1@xxxxxx wrote:

I completely disagree with pricing and speaker complement suggestions available
on the Internet. The speaker complements and organ model depend on the
installation and a dealer's pricing is subject to many variables too lengthy to
go in to here. Prices should NEVER be available from the Rodgers Web Page.
Organ installations are custom and planned for the building size, acoustics,
etc. Pricing should only be done on an individual basis. Thanks,

Jim Hockin
Rodgers Organ Studio of Minneapolis
If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press