[rodgersorganusers] Re: Internet Organ Pricing, etc.

  • From: "Kenneth & Claire Kohler" <candk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:12:48 -0800

I couldn't agree more with Jim!  NO WEB PRICING -

Ken Kohler
Rodgers Organs of St. Louis

I completely disagree with pricing and speaker complement suggestions avail=
able on the Internet. The speaker complements and organ model depend on the=
 installation and a dealer's pricing is subject to many variables too lengt=
hy to go in to here. Prices should NEVER be available from the Rodgers Web =
Page. Organ installations are custom and planned for the building size, aco=
ustics, etc. Pricing should only be done on an individual basis. Thanks,

Jim Hockin
Rodgers Organ Studio of Minneapolis
If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press