[rodgersorganusers] Re: Analog

  • From: organgrinder64@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:18:33 +0000

hello all.has anyone here ever seen a rodgers #75.it's an old chapel;home organ
with self contained speakers and looks like it may be from the early 70s.i have
an extra amp on it and a rodgers speaker with 2 12s and a bullet tweeter.not
the best of the analogs,but it sure gets loud.the 2' flutes are shrill.  milt
miller