[rodgersorganusers] Re: Analog

  • From: "Charlie Strack" <charlie_strack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:26:37 -0800

Noel, et. al.

You asked why some prefer the sound of analog organs. I presented my =
reasons for liking the analog sound,
which you disagree with. However, they remain the reasons why I like (not =
necessarily prefer) good analog
organs.=20

Ian also made some very good points, which I support, delving further into =
the technical
reasons for this.

Also, don't dismiss the soldering iron--soldering is necessary to make a =
digital organ, too.
It's also easier and quicker to fire up an iron than boot my computer.

Best regards,
Charlie

If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press