[rodgersorganusers] Re: Analog

  • From: "Lee Todd & David Vanier" <losarboles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:47:58 -0800

Hello -

I had to smile about the phrase "only a Hammond sounds like a Hammond".  I
would have agreed prior to purchasing a Roland Atelier to compliment my
Rodgers 905 (digital).  Now, I sometimes tell people that my Atelier is
capable of sounding more like a Hammond than a Hammond.  The Atelier is, of
course, all digital.

Lee Todd