[roc-chat] Re: 10 days til RocStock 41!

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:15:35 -0700

I hope his name is NomexNuts! Oops, did I say that out loud?!

On Jun 7, 2015, at 10:12 AM, Dave Peterson <woshugui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kurt,

If Nibbles is looking for a ride next weekend, a seat on my saucer project is
available. I am starting to have serious doubts about this rookie test pilot
I hired. He has this deer in the head lights look and keeps peeing in my
workshop. For a veteran test pilot like Nibbles I could go as high as half a
case of Friskies. It's only about 7 seconds of work on a K185W. Oh, and tell
Nibbles this would be an "open cockpit" flight.

<Outlook.jpg>

-Dave

Gregory A. Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxx <mailto:lyzenga@xxxxxxx>>
Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College (909) 621-8378
<tel:%28909%29%20621-8378>
Claremont, CA 91711-5990 mobile (626) 808-5314
<tel:%28626%29%20808-5314>