[roc-chat] Re: 10 days til RocStock 41!

  • From: Phil Laisure <pal129@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 19:03:42 +0000 (UTC)

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this one, as much as I would like
to.  Instead, I'll be home recovering from back surgery #4, which is scheduled
for tomorrow morning.  I hope to be able to attend in November.  :-(
Phil Laisure

On Monday, June 1, 2015 11:34 AM, Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be bringing out my brand spanking new Pole Cat Mercury Redstone for
a maiden flight as well as the Ol' LOC V2, both on big K motors.  And of
course, the well painted Punisher.  See pic.

Kurt

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

James and I hope to arrive at the lakebedlate Wednesday/early Thursday to do
some preliminary range setup (and preliminaryflying!)  Hoping/praying for 4
days of FANTASTIC weather!

Question for BoD/Dierking:  Whatare the GPS coords of the rangehead you'd like
to use for the RocStockrange setup?  Also coords for the porta-potties so we
can tell theguy when he delivers? (these may be different from monthly launches)

A friendly challenge from Mike Risswas 41 launches for RocStock 41.  (We did 35
at RocStock 35, but only33 at RS37 and 20 at RS39, due to weather).  We have 51
flights (sofar) booked, including 14 high power and the Punisher drag race.
What's everyone else bringing?

We also plan to do a 2-4 hour stintat LCO Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Chris and James Kobel