[roc-chat] Re: 10 days til RocStock 41!

  • From: Kenneth Harkema <kenrico2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 13:38:50 -0700

I feel bad in passing on the secret of the WocRoc to Andy endangered
Nibbles.

Kenny
On Jun 7, 2015 1:37 PM, "Kurt Gugisberg" <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even Nibbles thinks that's crazy!

Kurt

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Dave Peterson <woshugui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Kurt,

If Nibbles is looking for a ride next weekend, a seat on my saucer
project is available. I am starting to have serious doubts about this
rookie test pilot I hired. He has this deer in the head lights look and
keeps peeing in my workshop. For a veteran test pilot like Nibbles I could
go as high as half a case of Friskies. It's only about 7 seconds of work on
a K185W. Oh, and tell Nibbles this would be an "open cockpit" flight.

-Dave