[roc-chat] 10 days til RocStock 41!

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 08:48:16 -0700

James and I hope to arrive at the lakebed late Wednesday/early Thursday to
do some preliminary range setup (and preliminary flying!) Hoping/praying
for 4 days of FANTASTIC weather!

Question for BoD/Dierking: What are the GPS coords of the rangehead you'd
like to use for the RocStock range setup? Also coords for the
porta-potties so we can tell the guy when he delivers? (these may be
different from monthly launches)

A friendly challenge from Mike Riss was 41 launches for RocStock 41. (We
did 35 at RocStock 35, but only 33 at RS37 and 20 at RS39, due to
weather). We have 51 flights (so far) booked, including 14 high power and
the Punisher drag race.
What's everyone else bringing?

We also plan to do a 2-4 hour stint at LCO Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Chris and James Kobel