[retroforth] Re: factoring request

  • From: Charles Childers <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:53:20 -0400

>>>Please create an entry on
>>>
>>>   http://www.forthfreak.de/wiki/index.cgi?ForthSystems
>>>
>>>You have some very interesting things in there, I wish I had more
>>>time to look more closely.
>>>
>>>s.
>>>

>>Initial entry added at http://www.forthfreak.de/wiki/index.cgi?HelFORTH
>>

>Charles, you are very fast :) I would have delayed it till tomorrow ;) Thanks.
>The entry is correct - I would not have written this different. Thanks in
>advance.
>
>I think I've to quote better that a 0.x version is really meant to be
>experimental and is not ready for public use.

Hehe, I try to do things quickly :-)  When the ForthFreak wiki was just
getting started, I contributed a lot of the links, organization, and
initial information to it. I still try to keep it up to date as much as
I can. I would have added HelFORTH sooner, but I was wating for you to
reveal its existance on the Forum or the mailing list :-)

--
Charles