[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:31:18 +0200

Hi!

> Hair:
> I can not color my hair for two reasons:
> 1. It's a scarce resource so I'm taking extra special care of it.
> 2.  I am pretty sure the color will not go away untill Monday. I cannot have
> a red scalp on Monday.

Understandable :)

> Polos & Dress code:
> I Have an ITC blue polo, the only dark one I have. As mentioned, I wouldn't
> go for the unified print  t shirt/polo for everyone.
> But that is just my opinion. (And i still think that the suit up is a better
> idea :) )

I think we won't be unified anyway, i.e. some blue, some black, and
probably wearing pull-overs or something above it if/when it gets
colder. But it's nothing with a logo or slogan that you often see also
in Vienna for bachelor parties.

Rudi's t-shirt is in the making as we speak (I'm sitting in Café
Berlin on the Siebensterngasse, waiting for the printshop 200m from it
to finish it). They did not have polos, but good quality dark blue
t-shirts, so I settled for that one, I think he'll appreciate the
theme.

> Time:
> I think 2-3 is too early to leave. Sunset time for Bratislava is around
> 20:00 so if we get there later it still leaves us some time. I think it
> would make
> more sense to depart Vienna around 6pm. Furthermore, if we go back around
> 1AM we can save us the effort of going there at all. :) Sorry if
> I'm being too direct. I think 3-4am would be more realistic.

Hmm, let's try a compromise :) What about leaving at around 4 PM? Then
we are there at 5 PM, probably starting inside of an underground pub,
so if we start there and take e.g. one hour, we have then 2h left
outside.

But I'd like to hear more opinions before I book the taxi :)

That is, I would then probably not have a female driver available for
the kidnapping because she'll be scuba-diving at 6 PM, so that is too
short... anyone else having a willing driver-friend (with car)
available, or should we just go all with public transport?

> Transport:
> I am fine with splitting the cost for Rudi and with the price.

Ok cool. Atm I am thinking that if we pitch all in with 25 € / person,
that should cover the taxi + the t-shirt + a large amount of Rudi's
drinks for the evening.

> P.S. So you are really considering bringing a laptop with you? :D

Uhm, we'll see about this :) If we can find something cool to do with
it, why not!

manu