[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Vanja Rojko <vanja.rojko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:43:23 +0200

Hi!

My feedback on some open topics.

Hair:
I can not color my hair for two reasons:
1. It's a scarce resource so I'm taking extra special care of it.
2.  I am pretty sure the color will not go away untill Monday. I cannot
have a red scalp on Monday.

Polos & Dress code:
I Have an ITC blue polo, the only dark one I have. As mentioned, I wouldn't
go for the unified print  t shirt/polo for everyone.
But that is just my opinion. (And i still think that the suit up is a
better idea :) )

Time:
I think 2-3 is too early to leave. Sunset time for Bratislava is around
20:00 so if we get there later it still leaves us some time. I think it
would make
more sense to depart Vienna around 6pm. Furthermore, if we go back around
1AM we can save us the effort of going there at all. :) Sorry if
I'm being too direct. I think 3-4am would be more realistic.

Transport:
I am fine with splitting the cost for Rudi and with the price.

P.S. So you are really considering bringing a laptop with you? :D