[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:49:59 +0200

Hi!

[Alex]
> Graphical theme: Rudi used to go by the pseudonym Red Devil, so for me the
> BSD daemon is somehow authentic depiction of Rudi ;-)
> https://www.google.at/images?q=bsd%20daemon

Ah yes, indeed - I actually only vaguely remembered the "red devil"
part of it. Maybe we could include this in the games somehow? E.g.
hack a BSD server within 12 minutes, one shot every 3 minutes? ;)

The red hair coloring would go into that direction thought, correct?
Christoph, do you know where to get that one?

[Christoph]

Super, danke!
Super, thanks!
Super, hvala!

[Hubert]
> About the trip to Blava I would need to know more about the schedule of the
> event. My girlfriend and I are moving from our flat to a house in lower
> austria and we have to transport all the stuff on the upcoming weekend. So
> for me it depends when we leave from vienna and we plan to come back.

When we plan to leave: I was thinking sometime in the afternoon,
though perhaps not all too late. E.g. 2-3 PM, then we are there at
3-4, have time for starter drinks underground, some games while there
is still light.

As to coming back: honestly, I don't know. I would have ventured for
something of the kind 1-2 AM, then if we (or if Rudi) is still up to
it, we can always continue in Vienna.

> I think a meeting to discuss all the details would be great. For me Känguruh
> and 7stern would be good meeting points. Manu, which day do you suggest for
> the meeting?

I'd suggest friday - I know it is late, but then Luka and Filip can
join, as they both arrive in the afternoon / evening, AFAIK.

Cheers,

manu