[rbp-vienna] Re: Rudi's Bachelor Party - let's get started!

  • From: Manuel Bernhardt <bernhardt.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbp-vienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:02:21 +0200

Hi!

Ok, I filled the poll :)

I found a printshop that could make a t-shirt in time - they don't
have polo's unfortunately. Do you think that is ok or should I try to
find a place that also has polo's? I will pass by there this afternoon
otherwise to pick a fitting blue tone. I mean anyhow, I think Rudi
won't be allowed to wear that polo / t-shirt too often, I would
suppose his future wife would not be too thrilled about that :)

I also got a price tag on the taxis for the return, which would be 150
€ - i.e. a bit over 15 € / person (if we split Rudi's return). If that
is OK, I would book it - however, I am not entirely sure about the
time. I was thinking 1-2 AM - any suggestions?

manu