[python] rubber pivot name

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:51:50 +0200

Jürgen, do you remember the rubber bushing/pivot we have discussed? It is a square tube filled with rubber and another tube inside. Can you remember the name of it? Hanno - perhaps you remember? You were the one who initially showed me this.


This is the Python Mailinglist at freelists.org

Listmaster: Jürgen Mages jmages@xxxxxx

To unsubscribe send an empty mail to python-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.


Other related posts: