[python] Semi-final practice version

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:19:15 -0400

Here's a picture of my python so far:
http://bikes.jkcc.com/python%20fender.jpg

I've only got about 70 km on it as yet, but I can cruise pretty steadily at
about 30 kph without dumping it or careening wildly into the bushes.  I
still have a few more items I want to add to the frame before I get it
powder coated, and I think I'll shorten it down by 4 to 6 inches which
should improve it's steering response.  At the same time I might be able to
give it a little more ground clearance at the same time.

Good news is, there's a third person who can ride the pythons now besides
myself and my friend, and a 4th one is practicing on our pythons when we're
not using them.  We should have 4 pythons up and running by the end of
August if all goes well  :)