[python] Re: rubber pivot name

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:57:33 -0400

Hi Olaf

Here are some I looked at and bought that seemed to be along the theme of
Jürgen's design (I have yet to try them out).
http://www.spaenaur.com/view_pdf.asp?Page=J26

I got 314-190 and 314-179 but you might adjust based on your specific weight.

Spae-Naur has a $20 min order and these are just under $20 if I remember right
and that is why I got the hard and soft version.

I also remember they sell only to companies with accounts so I made up some
hokey company name and got an account. ;-)

Good Luck!

Cheers
Daryl