[python] Re: rubber pivot name

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:02:16 +0200

Aha, this is your steering dampener, right?

The other model (that Ralf had a link to) has been discussed as an alternative to the python steering hinge.

Olaf

On Jul 28, 2005, at 21:37, Daryl Bender wrote:

Hi Olaf

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for as it is not "square tube filled with rubber and another tube inside". It is what I'm using for my Python.

Having said that the place is here http://www.spaenaur.com/ and the items are attached.

Cheers
Daryl

<Mago-Flex.jpg>