[python] Re: rubber pivot name

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:15:00 -0400

Hi Olaf

No I'm using it for the rear "suspension damper", the black thing ahead
of the rear wheel under the frame member that cushions the up/down
movement of the rear fork.

http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/cycling/python/PythonSnapshot.JPG

When you said "rubber bushing/pivot" I woke up and assumed it was this
one. I must have missed the conversation. I think its best I go back to
sleep again. ;-D

Daryl