[pure-silver] Re: missing ring for enlarger lens

  • From: Howard Efner <hfefner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:06:11 -0600

At

I didn't worry too much about this and I got the lensboard drilled locally. But the lens turns in its mount when you try to adjust the aperture. So apparently this part was pretty important.

What is this part called? Is it possible that I could get a replacement for it? Where should I look for such a thing?

Itsa retaining ring. S. K. Grimes can machine one. Look in Shutterbug or View Camera for contact info. Should be about 40-50 dollars.