[pure-silver] Re: missing ring for enlarger lens

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 22:19:26 -0700

My experience says that if you have a mounting flange, you do not get / need
a retainer ring.....  Don't ask me why......

Right answer.....  Grimes will fix it all up for you and make it make
sense....

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see now what happened:  the local guy that drilled the hole in my
lensboard didn't really understand what he was doing, and he put the
mounting flange on the back instead of on the front.  There is no
retainer:  that's the part that's missing.

I will send the whole job to SK Grimes.

--shannon