[pure-silver] Re: Uneasy Question From Nervous Uncle

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:32:49 -0500

I've been thinking about exactly that since this thread gathered steam.
I wonder if Uncle Dick would have to consider that fact that his
friends, acting as models, did indeed confer some "valuable
consideration" in the form of their time and faces/bodies (or whatever
Uncle was shooting). Since a professional model would be paid cash, is
it reasonable to assume that the modeling services of *any* individual,
professional or not, have value? If so, that might tip the equation,
rock the boat, pie the type, or shake the martini. Or maybe not...

-Bill