[pure-silver] Re: Speaking Of Graflex

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:08:57 -0500

On 03/12/2014 06:04 PM, Chauncey Walden wrote:
On Mar 12, 2014, at 3:10 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
That's what I figured.  I have a 2x3 as well, but just added a Crown 4x5 to the
stable ... I need a faster
way to shoot Really Big Negs    It will be my new point-n-shoot ...

Tim, then for your Crown you need either a 6-shot Grafmatic or the 10-shot
Kinematic and the Graflock back is not required as they also work with a spring
back.
Chauncey

I've used many a Grafmatic, but they're kind of touchy in my experience.

My question was more academic than anything.  I'll shoot film holders
happily because - just between you and me - I feel I'm not shooting
enough 4x5 and my Wisner Technical Field is kind of hard to hand hold ;)