[pure-silver] Re: Pyro in a Jobo Processor

  • From: Dave Hornford <Dave.Hornford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:43:47 -0700

You might want to look at Sandy King's Pyrocat formula. It is
pyrocatchtol (sp) rather than pyrogallo (sp) based and was designed for
rotary processing.
I experimented with both PMK & Pyrocat and have not had any odd weird
staining with Pyrocat (I only had a couple with PMK, and they can be
traced back to operator error. But the same operator error is ok with
pyrocat - I'm consistent in my mistakes)
Dave