[pure-silver] Re: Optimum results pushing 4x5 Tri-x 320 at 800 or 1600iso??

  • From: Jeffrey Thorns <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:05:07 -0700

Oops - I think you were looking for sheet film and Acros only comes in 35mm and 120.

If you find that you can use a tripod and the exposures exceed 1 second, consider Fuji Acros. Very little reciprocity until 100 seconds(?). Combine that will a compensating developer that holds back the highlights and you can get some nice night shots.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Koch" <gerald.koch@xxxxxxx>