[pure-silver] Re: Odd picture

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:00:47 +0200

Hi !
I _do_ agree with Bob.
In the early eighties, I went to the Greek islands and, for the more remote and
without tourists, the water was really that clear. At that time, I made a few
trannies, and my friends tought I had been in the Seychelles or Maldives... This
lasted just the time to read the boat's registration numbers.
I think this is history now. The mediterranean sea is getting worse and more and
more polluted, as are all seas and oceans.