[pure-silver] Re: Odd picture

  • From: "EJ Neilsen" <ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:52:21 -0500

Richard, What you are calling a ball, I see as a bleached white rounded rock
that is above and below the surface of the water. And since it has well
rounded surfaces, shows little deep shadows. It would also be a somewhat non
reflective surface. The rock underwater and just in front of that, (that
again to my eye is of similar shape), is casting a shadow on the ocean
floor. That shadow is consistent with the shadow of the boat. Was that
copied, the direction of the sun or was it there? I don't see why it
wouldn't be there.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226