[pure-silver] Re: OT Large Format Question

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:29:32 -0500

<quote who=Georges Giralt date=[3/23/2005 01:57]/>

> So, loan a camera, and figure out for yourself ! Of course, you have to
> solve the loading/reloading issue, and the porsessing of the film (while
> in SF, or keeping them 'til home ?)
> Enjoy !!

    My girlfriend actually lives in SF and we are supposed to be
visiting  Mendocino CA. Right now I am shopping around for the best
weather forecast. I have a reservation on partly cloudy.

    As for the processing, I could either pack the negs in a black bag
and bring them home or most likely leave them with the GF and she can
send the developed negs back to me..

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca