[pure-silver] Re: Mixing your own chemicals was (Hamster was (Glass versus Plastic containers))

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:46:02 -0800 (PST)

I've lost track of who it was that initially posted
the question about mixing from scratch. But to
whomever that is, I've got an old Ohaus triple beam
scale that you may have for the price of shipping from
New Jersey. It's old but works just fine.

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

John Meyers
JMeyers102@xxxxxxxxx