[pure-silver] Re: HC 110 lament

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:31:02 -0400

You might need to order if from UK and stock up:

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/products/498/kodak-hc110-film-develo
per-1-litre

Or work from the formula in The Film Developing Cook Book which was derived
from the patent.  You might have a heck of a time finding and stocking some
of those more esoteric reagents in the formula.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____