[pure-silver] Re: Speaking Of HC-110

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:37:02 -0400

DEAR TIM,

            I think Richard might have more specific info on this but it is
my guess that, because HC-110 is so concentrated, it has a proportionally
high concentration of sodium sulfite in it which is the
antioxidant/preservative so they can get away with plastic instead of glass.
Then again, it might be the kind of plastic in that particular bottle but I
would put my money on the high concentration of sulfite.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____