[pure-silver] Re: HC 110 lament

  • From: Gerald Koch <gerald.koch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:16:52 -0700 (PDT)

You're right that HC-110 does not contain sulfur dioxide but it does contain
the [U]addition product[/U] of diethanolamine and sulfur dioxide.  Perhaps my
post was not entirely clear as to this point.  It also contains the addition
product of hydrogen bromide and diethanolamine.  Since there is no water in the
developer this is the only way of getting bromide and sulfite into the mix.

Jerry