[pure-silver] Re: "Green" Developer

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 11:27:53 +0100

Just like Elias said, I'm also trying to be better than compliant, and not contributing much to pollution is not good enough when it's so easy to do better. I'm sticking to my 'no photo-chemicals down the drain' policy, and I'm glad my city supports it. I collect developer, fixer, toner etc in 5-liter plastic containers, and when their hazardous-waste truck comes around (once a month), they take it off my hands for free. I think it's a good idea of them to support

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

On Nov 29, 2009, at 03:39, Richard Knoppow wrote:

Unless you are developing a massive amount of film the volume of developer is not going to contribute much to polution.