[pure-silver] Re: "Green" Developer

  • From: "Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:07:59 +0100

Man has always been very inventive when it comes to justify established behavior. That's why fundamental changes often take until the next generation to become second nature.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

This electronic message contains information that is confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. This information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or any other use of, or any action in reliance on, the contents of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message immediately.

P don't print this e-mail unless you really have to

On Nov 29, 2009, at 14:54, Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:

"Ralph W. Lambrecht" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hazardous-waste truck comes around (once a month), they take it off my hands for free.

Nothing comes for free, and often those things billed as
free are the ones that are most expensive.

My problem with Haz-Mat disposal is the pollution the
haz-mat operation generates in processing the waste.
The pollution of the running the collecting truck,
the pollution from generating the energy used by the plant, and then there is the _truly hazardous waste_ that is the final output of a haz-mat plant.

Everything pollutes.  Everybody pollutes.  All I
can do is try and pollute the least.  If tossing it
down the loo makes for less total pollution at the end
of the day, even if it pollutes the river, then
tossing it down the loo is the way I go.

Nothing has come to the planet in 4 billion years and nothing has left, it is all just the same old shit.
In the final analysis all we are is God's idea for
recycling dinosaur poop.
Nicholas O. Lindan
Cleveland Engineering Design, LLC
Cleveland, Ohio 44121

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ====================================================================== To unsubscribe from this list, go to www.freelists.org and logon to your account (the same e-mail address and password you set-up when you subscribed,) and unsubscribe from there.