[pure-silver] Re: "Green" Developer

  • From: "Steven Kershaw" <stevendidit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 16:26:04 -0800

Jean, Having had a lab for a couple decades we were "required" to remove all
silver from our chemistry before it went down the drain.  Within a year of
opening every dentist in town was brining me there fixer.  If you've a photo
lab nearby I suspect they will have a silver recovery system.  Now here is
why they want it... I just turned in my very last recovery cartridge.  It
contained some 25 troy ounces of silver and netted me a check for $418.33.
Silver as of that date was getting a shade over $18.00 a troy ounce.  I
suspect they would gladly take it off your hands...

Steven
In Netarts Oregon