[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 01:55:03 -0500 (EST)

From: Peter Badcock <tallowood@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Archives?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:24:47 +1000

> Ryuji proposed using Namazu to index them - not having used Namazu, I
> wonder how easy it would be to integrate Namazu's output into the HTML
> code.

How easy? It's certainly easier than slicing the fish.  There are tons
of codes (cgi, etc) already written to interface namazu to HTML to
what not. I think a cgi code is included in the namazu package.

What's good about namazu is google-like lookup syntax and very fast
search. Can be run locally or on server for networked use.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."