[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: Peter Badcock <tallowood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:45:26 +1000

Edward, you certainly appear to be a true veteran of HTML !
Are you stepping up to the plate ?
From all the replies so far, we appear to have all the postings archived.

You said:
   "For $150 USD a year I can provide a **whole** lot more than
maintained and supported search services for this list."

So how much do you think it would cost to host all past archives
(about 0.5GB in HTML) and still provide sufficient space to
continually index the new ones?

regards
Peter Badcock