[pure-silver] Re: Archives?

  • From: Peter Badcock <tallowood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:01:41 +1000

> if you can give me the body of the message in one column and the date and
> sender information in another column or preferrably separate columns... then
> I can create a self-contained application that will run on any Macintosh or
> Windows PC currently available...
>
> let me know if you can really do this... I have the archives in a folder on
> my HD if you need a month's worth to look at...
>
> if you do your part free... I'll do my part free... of course... no charge
> for CDs and I'm sure we can make it available via download on a website for
> whomever wants it.

Matt,
email me one month of the data privately (my address should be in the
header of this reply) and I'll definitely give it a shot.  Any
attachments <10MB is OK.   I'm more than happy to donate my time to
this option.  My only concern is that even the compressed data will be
huge.  At a guess, maybe 40 to 80MB for 4 years of archives.

regards
Peter Badcock