[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Sistan... now Selenium Protection

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:59:43 -0400 (EDT)

From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Agfa Sistan... now Selenium Protection
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:10:23 -0400

> Ryuji, to begin with, I have no interest whatsoever in the information.

I knew it. That's why I responded in the way I did.

> Obviously, others do.

So they should ask. Are you trying to be a hero in giving me crap by
superficially representing "others?" A big deal.

> Of course you're under no "obligation" to do anything on this list.

Of course not. I'm not a paid consultant or anything.

> That said, you can - at times - be among the most obnoxious and most
> useless on this list.

You among others know how to turn on the switch to make a mess on this
list when I'm involved, and you enjoy messing with the switch.  People
know that. But you will no longer do that because you will be added to
my "ignore list" so that you won't be able to turn on the swithc in
the future.

Thanks for your hard work to trigger a big mess.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."