[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Sistan... now Selenium Protection

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 03:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Peter and Michael --- I feel bad if you had to do extra work
just because someone demanded *me* the service because he knew "it
would be more helpful for those seeking the info" or equivalently
said someone didn't seek the info personally.

Anyway, it proved that the date of prior postings was sufficient for
those who are competent to retrieve necessary information.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."