[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Paper Equivalent

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:22:21 -0400

Dear Kiron,

            Panatomic X was my standard studio film when I had my fashion
studio in Manhattan, 74-93.  I LOVED it.  It was great in 35mm and amazing
in 2 ¼ sq.  I developed it in D-76 full strength in 3 ½ gallon tanks because
it was standard to shoot between 20 and 40 rolls per day.  It enlarged so
beautifully and gave such rich tones.  How we old ones will reminisce, yes?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____