[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Paper Equivalent

  • From: "Bob Younger" <ryounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:45:31 -0700

Bob,

I know.....it was more of a rhetorical sigh......a lament, than a
real suggested replacement.

You are right that Michael and Paula are themselves developing a
new paper to mimic the characteristics of Azo. I know they've
taken advance orders, but they're still (at last note) working
out the production issues. They have however quit selling Azo;
keeping what they have left for their personal use.

Bob