[pure-silver] Re: Agfa Paper Equivalent

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:58:57 +0200

There is definitely a difference between graped papers and multicontrast.

I've landed on Ilford Gallerie, which has exactly the tonal gradation I
like. It's "flexible" in that it responds well to changes in developing too,
so I can print a wide range of negatives with different contrast on one
single grade (G2) by varying the developer and/or developing times.

Ole Tjugen

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 12:16:35 -0400, ERoustom wrote