[pure-silver] Re: ADV: Re: Efke R100 Chapter 2: PMK

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

Roll film had it's issues for me w/the 1500 series and I had a problem w/5x7 in
the 3010 drum w/unevenness and lack of proper fixing.  I'm surprised that the
2509 worked for you despite the warnings to not use that drum/reel combo w/PMK.
 That warning is what drove me to get a 3010 drum and I never tried the 2509
w/PMK. Maybe mine was not the N version?
Also I was using PMK before the used developer after-bath was declared
unnecessary.
So your friend's Jobo or pyrocat died mid-run?