Re: new ptr1

  • From: Michael Lang <michael.lang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bill Benson <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 04:01:13 +0100

Bill, Recordings are always level controlled automatically by the PTR1, if
you use the built-in mic. The recording level control works for the
line-in and the mic socket. The recorder didn't ask you for a title. It
may have said something about a title. It proberbly said, that you
should press the rec button to create a daisy title. The PTR1 is a
complex machine, one has to read the manual, if one wants to use it
effectively.

   <*** Michael Lang ***>